Lucas Knight
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 03:39 PM

N/A
Group: Inactive

user posted image

Danica Kayla Vaughn

AKA

Scarlette

So my thoughts are these two have just met recently. Which isn't too out of the realm of possibility. The city has been through some tough times lately. They could have possibly met while the city was being while they were taking out some criminals?

I was thinking she could work for the CIA or ex-ARGUS. Perhaps one of their best up and coming agents. Whatever the case is I think her job or position would be a secret, at least something she would want to keep from him. After all he runs with the streets on a part time basis and wouldn't likely tell her any of this.

She's had a lot of training and so she a natural when it comes to fighting. Maybe she spent part of her life in the military or some other form of experience. That's what I envisioned for her, if you'd like to change it or add to it then by all means go for it.

I was thinking she came from a more humble background. The girl knows what its like to struggle within this messed up world. She doesn't take things for granted. As for her personality, this might seem stereotypical or odd to say, but she has to have an attitude. She's afro-latina, so make her a nice blend of both.
PM Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Wanted Ads | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Click this link to open the Cbox in a new tab: C-BOX
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG Directory Call of Time DC: United We Stand War Against Batman A Walk Among the Tombstones Top Roleplay Sites Going South: A Post Rebirth Experience 

Forum Roleplay